Auto Technician Needed!
What if going to work didn’t FEEL like going to work? Are you looking for a Career, not just another job? Are you tired of not being paid fairly for everything you do? Do you hate performing services the customer doesn’t really need? Are you a self-starter that likes being challenged and wants to help form & improve an AWESOME auto repair culture that adapts to both the needs of the customer AND the employees?
Then we think YOU would be a great addition to the Team at Earl’s Repair!
Need more info?
What We Offer to YOU Everyday:
· Clean & Well-Lit Heated Shop
· 5 Day Work Week – NO Weekends or Nights!
· Over $100k in State of the Art Tools & Diagnostic Equipment That’s Routinely Updated
· Paid Training &/Or Schooling – Including ASE Certifications & College Tuitions
· Community of Casselton is Amazing – Small Town, Great for Families
· Health Insurance
· Weekly Lunch-Ins Provided for All Employees – Smoked Turkey, Cold Cuts, Steak, etc…
· Paid Holidays INCLUDING Birthdays Off
· Paid Vacation Days – 5 Days After 1 Year, 10 Days After 2
· Uniforms with Weekly Laundry Service
· Guaranteed Hourly Wage with Bonuses for Certification and Productivity
· Yearly New Boot Allowance
· Auto Parts/etc at Shop Cost
· And COMING SOON: Pick Your Benefits Like Gas Card, Daycare Assistance, etc
What You Bring To the Team:
· A Great Attitude!
· A Desire to Learn and Grow in the Auto Repair Field
· Ability to Work In & Accel in a Team Environment
· ASE Certification(s) OR Willing To Earn Them (We Pay For Tests AND Increase Your Pay)
· A Great Work Ethic Including Tidy & Clean Work Area,
· Respect for Work Performed (Keep Customer’s Vehicles Clean, etc)
· Customer Oriented Approach (What’s Best for The Customer)
· A Valid Driver’s License
· A High School Diploma or GED
· Honesty & Respect for Yourself and Others
· Basic Understanding of Current Technology Like Laptops & Tablets
· General Problem Solving – An Inquisitive/Diagnostic Mind – A Tendency to Want to Solve Issues
· Your Own Set of Tools And/Or Desire to Purchase Your Own
· Ability to Document & Communicate Description of Findings on Vehicles
· A Desire to Do Things the RIGHT Way, Rather than the FAST Way.
If This Sounds Like You or Where You See Yourself in the Future, Apply Here!
Or Email your Resume directly to [email protected]
We Look Forward to Hearing From You!