Hunter, North Dakota
Hunter is a city in the rich River Valley in Cass County, North Dakota. The city was founded in 1881. Hunter is an ideal small town; there is easy access to the big city and the state's largest shopping mall. The city is a quiet, rural housing community whose heritage is in agriculture.
Your Trusted Auto Repair Shop
When Hunter residents need their cars repaired or maintained, they come to Earl's Repair Lt. Truck & Auto in Casselton. Hunter is just 20 miles away from Casselton. To get to our shop from Hunter, head west on 3rd Avenue toward 155th Ave SE/Main Street. Turn left at the first cross street onto ND-18 S/155th Ave/Main Street. Turn right onto Langer Ave N, then turn left onto Front Street. We will be on the left at 1250 Front Street.
Our technicians have decades of combined experience and we are committed to providing top-notch customer service, every time. Here are some reasons why we should be your trusted auto repair shop:
- We are a certified NAPA AutoCare Center.
- We donate a portion of every repair to the Central Cass School District.
- We have a secure nightbox for keys in case you need to drop your vehicle off after hours.
- We offer free WiFi in our customer lounge and Netflix on the TV for you or the kids.
- We offer a 36,000 mile/36-month warranty on most of our services.
Make Earl's Repair Lt. Truck & Auto in Casselton your local auto repair shop! Schedule an appointment with us online or give us a call at 701-347-2455.
No question is too big or too small. Contact us today.