Leonard, North Dakota
Leonard is a city in Cass County, North Dakota. The city was founded in 1881, when the local railroad was extended to that point.
Trusted Auto Repair Shop in Casselton
Most Leonard residents rely on their cars to get to school, work, and a multitude of other places. When their cars need maintenance or repairs, they come to Earl's Repair Lt. Truck & Auto in Casselton. We are only 18 miles away from Leonard and can take care of all your auto repair needs. To get to our shop from Leonard, head northeast on Railroad Ave N toward 3rd Street N. Turn left onto ND-18 N, then turn right onto Front Street. We will be there on 1250 Front Street.
Our technicians have decades of combined experience and are experts in all things auto repair. Here are some reasons why you should choose Earl's Repair Lt. Truck & Auto in Leonard:
- We offer free loaner vehicles if your vehicle needs to be in our shop for an extended period of time.
- We are a certified NAPA AutoCare Center.
- We have a secure nightbox for keys in case you need to drop your vehicle off after hours.
- We donate a portion of every repair to the Central Cass School District.
- We offer a 36,000 mile/36-month warranty on most of our services.
If you are a Leonard resident, don't hesitate to schedule an appointment with Earl's Repair Lt. Truck & Auto in Fredericksburg today. You can do so online or give us a call at 701-347-2455.
No question is too big or too small. Contact us today.